How old do I have to be to play?
- Dart Rush is designed for anyone ages 6 and up
What if I don’t have a blaster?
- No worries, we have plenty of great rental blasters
Are there any blasters that are not allowed?
- We do not allow any modified blasters that shoot over 100 ft. / second. If you have a stock blaster you are good to go, as long as it uses Elite darts, Mega darts, or Rival balls.
Do I need to bring my own ammo?
- No – we supply all ammo – we support Elite darts, Mega darts, and Rival balls
Is Dart Rush good for Birthday Parties?
- Yes, we love hosting Birthday parties and would love to celebrate with you!
What are the hours?
- Tuesday-Thursday 4pm-9pm
- Friday 4pm-9pm
- Saturday 10am-9pm
- Sunday 11am-6pm
What time should I arrive?
- We recommend you arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled start time to complete your waiver, stow your belongings, and pick up your rentals.
What should I wear?
- Wear comfortable clothes. Shoes are not permitted in the arena, and socks are required.
What should I bring?
- Comfortable clothes
- Parents – our top priority is providing an amazing experience for families to play together. We are obsessively searching for ways to provide the best experience in Louisville for families to bond and enjoy time together.
Is there parking?
- Yes, there is a parking lot surrounding the Oxmoor Mall. We suggest entering the mall on the front side off of Shelbyville Road. Due to construction on the south end of the mall, the entrances are currently closed.
Is Dart Rush good for team building?
- Yes, we love hosting teams and will open the arena just for you if our existing schedule doesn’t fit your needs. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability, timing, discounts, special requests, etc.